What are magnesium supplements are good for?
- healthy nervous system
- bone density
- healthy cardiovascular system
go to link Natural sources of magnesium:
- whole grains (quinoa, bulgur, buckwheat)
- beans (chickpeas, white beans, kidney beans)
- seeds (pumpkin seeds)
- leafy greens (spinach)
- fish (mackarel, tuna, pollock)
- nuts (cashew, brazil nuts, pine nuts, walnuts)
- dark chocolate
What are the symptoms of the magnesium deficiency?
- muscle spasms, cramps
- difficulty in swallowing
- abnormal changes in heartbeat
- coronary spasms
- growth retardation for children
What should you do if you suspect that you are magnesium deficient?
I suggest you to:
- Take a blood test to see the level of magnesium in your body.
- Start taking magnesium supplements until your magnesium levels are back to normal.
You can check the magnesium supplements here.